We appreciate that there are many options when selecting a recruitment partner, but our fresh approach has proven to be a hit with our partners!
The Secret Sauce
The Lighthouse Family Recipe…
1. We enjoy getting to know our partner companies – an introductory meeting will help begin building the rapport and ensure that we are a good fit for you.
2. After agreeing to engage our services, our Career Super Connectors will get to work on your opportunity leaving no stone unturned. We will focus on the talent and finding the right characters who are in it for the long-term and fit your company culture.
3. While keeping in close communication with you, we carefully construct a balanced shortlist of talented individuals for you to consider for interview.
4. We work closely with each person selected for interview to ensure that they are fully prepared. Continuing to ensure the communication between all parties is well managed, we assist with any further requirements such as arranging any additional interviews.
5. With confidence in our thorough process, we hope at this stage that you will have found your ideal new team member. But if the search goes on we will get back to work!
£ 20000+ 10%
*above rates are not inclusive of VAT
End week Refund%
1 – 2 100
3 – 6 75
7 – 10 50
11 – 12 25
Introduction Fee shall be payable within 14 days of the date of the Agency’s invoice which shall be rendered once the Candidate commences the Engagement.
(This can be reasonably adjusted when agreed by Lighthouse Personnel)
Lighthouse Personnel Ltd is an accredited member of the professional body for the UK recruitment industry (REC Member 00104979).
“Jobs transform lives, which is why we are building the best recruitment industry in the world.
As the professional body for recruitment, we are determined to make businesses more successful by helping them secure the people they need. We are absolutely passionate and totally committed in this pursuit for recruiters, employers, and the people they hire.
Only the REC gives recruitment businesses the mark of quality which tells their clients they strive to deliver the right people every time, that they care about what they do and have an unmatched level of professionalism.“
We tend to focus on careers in healthcare and office support roles, while our approach follows these core working values:
Talent | Concentrating on talented individuals, the right characters, with the expertise and correct attitude to excel at our partner companies.
Trusted | Thriving to provide exceptional customer service, every time, while we approach every matter with integrity.
Thoroughness | Our work is comprehensive, we will do everything to identify your next superstar employee.
The list below details the types of careers we have successfully fulfilled, however it is not exhaustive and we are always prepared to apply our methods to an exciting opportunity in another sector.
Shipping & Logistics