There are many options when selecting a recruitment partner, but our fresh and personal approach has proven to be a hit with our clients.
The Secret Sauce
The Lighthouse Family Recipe…
1. We love to get to know our partner companies. An introductory meeting helps to establish an open, working relationship and ensures that we are the perfect fit for you.
2. We focus on finding talented individuals. Our Recruitment Team conduct a thorough and targeted search to discover the best individuals who have the desired experience, share your company values and goals, and are in it for the long-term.
3. We maintain open communication throughout. From our introductory meeting, though our searches, the shortlisting stage, the interview process and in our aftercare, we maintain open, transparent and always-available-communication with our partner companies.
4. We get to know our candidates. Relationship building is at the forefront of what we do. We take the extra time to get to know our candidates on a personal level, beyond their necessary experiences and aspirations. We support candidates with interview preparation, through the interview process, with feedback and aftercare, and with transitioning into their new role, or with continuing the search for their ideal career.
5. We love what we do. We take genuine pleasure in helping people and are extremely confident in our thorough and unique process.
£ 20000+ 10%
*above rates are not inclusive of VAT
End week Refund%
1 – 2 100
3 – 6 75
7 – 10 50
11 – 12 25
Introduction Fee shall be payable within 14 days of the date of the Agency’s invoice which shall be rendered once the Candidate commences the Engagement.
(This can be reasonably adjusted when agreed by Lighthouse Personnel)
To change the culture of recruitment by providing a people-focused, trustworthy, transparent, and thorough service that focuses on matching the best talent to the right business.
Trustworthy | We are honest and genuine and approach every matter with integrity.
Transparent | We are always open and available and ensure that our activities are clear and knowable to both our clients and candidates.
Thorough | Our work is thorough and comprehensive: we go the extra mile to identify your next superstar employee, work towards set deadlines and communicate our progress throughout.
Talent | We concentrate on finding 3-5 talented individuals, who are the right character fit, with the right expertise, attitude and values required to excel in your company.
Our why and our core values are central to everything we do.
Accounting & Finance
Business, Consulting and Management
Engineering and Manufacturing
Marketing, Advertising & PR
Property and Construction
Retail & Sales
Transport & Logistics