'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our client are a provider of export compliance services, based in a remote location just outside of Chelmsford, Essex. They are driven to provide exceptional customer service in their industry and are looking for a customer-focussed Account Manager to work as liaison between the Sales and Technical teams and the customer.
This role is working within the Operations department of the business, keeping customers updated on the process of their documentation and working with internal teams to ensure a successful service is provided to the customer.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Manage all forms of communication with Exporters, Importers and Manufacturers. This includes, Email, Skype, Telephone and WhatsApp.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for your designated client accounts.
- Assist and advise clients on all forms of documentation requirements.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, providing excellent customer service levels consistently.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Handle challenging client requests and / or issue escalations as needed.
- Process all applications / requests from clients and complete in line with their service level agreement.
- Work in partnership with the technical department to ensure all technical documents meet the requirement of the destination country.
- Process certification accurately in a timely manner.
- Daily follow up of documentation discrepancy issues, such as missing documents, documents with errors, communicate daily with clients when waiting for documents from manufacturers etc.
- Manage incoming calls and forwarding them to the relevant person, taking messages or handling queries if necessary.
- 3 years plus experience within a similar role is essential (Account Management/Operations/Adminstrative/Customer Support)
- Must be IT Literate and able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Driving licence is essential due to location
- Confident communication skills both written and verbal
- A can-do attitude with a customer focussed approach
- Trouble-shooting, problem-solving skills essential
- A strong relationship building who provides exceptional customer service
£23-25k DOE | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 (1 hour lunch break) | Casual Dress Code | Growing, Family-Run Organisation | Client Liaison/Administrative Duties/Lots of Emails!/Technical Enquiries | Fast-paced Environment | Dynamic Organisation Passionate About Their Customers and Staff
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.