‘Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do’
Our client is a specialist care service providing home care services and support to
individuals living in the comfort of their own home. They are also looking to move into temporary and permanent staffing into other care settings and are looking for a driven, motivated Business Development Manager to support the growth of the business, and grow with them long-term.
The role of Business Development Manager within this organisation is to be the driving force for new business, helping the business to expand its client base and grow to be a top provider of quality care focussed temporary staffing in Milton Keynes.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Prospecting for new business, identifying potential leads and opportunities
- Adding to and updating existing client database
- Cold and warm calling new business to book appointments with various care settings to discuss temporary and permanent staffing solutions
- Attending visits with potential and existing clients to offer various services
- Negotiating and winning new business, working towards KPIs
- Supporting the recruitment & selection process of the branch
- Marketing and building the brand of the business
- Networking and regularly seeking development opportunities
- 3 years plus in a client facing sales role
- Strong healthcare experience/knowledge
- Must be a driver
- IT literate with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A highly motivated, go-getting individual with a hunger to support the growth of a business and think outside the box
- Openness and willingness to learn and bring ideas to the organisation
£30-35k (DOE) plus commission | Mon-Fri 8-4 or 9-5 | Milton Keynes | Mileage & Expenses Covered | Knowledge & Contacts Within the Care Sector | Winning New Business | Exciting, Growing Business
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.