'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of temporary medical healthcare units who are passionate about their high-quality service. They specialise in their field and believe that hiring the right people is key to their business. The company, who are based in Manningtree, are looking for a like-minded individual to join their team as a Business Support Administrator for a 6 month period on maternity cover (mixture of remote working and occasional days in the office).
To provide support to the Operational Solutions and wider business teams, ensuring end to end administrative provision. Take responsibility for administering governance systems to ensure that the Company is fully compliant across a range of processes, maintain reporting systems and associated documentation. Ensure seamless administrative support in relations to operational activities, including but not limited to unit deployment, maintenance, procurement and cyclical audits. This role will involve a mixture of remote working and occasional days in the office during the pandemic.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Support with the preparation of units for new contract deployment, including the production of associated paperwork, administrative boxes, and relevant literature.
- Collate data from various weekly and monthly reports and/or audits, ensuring audit matrix is updated as appropriate, and records are saved systematically.
- Generate reports and documents as required
Procurement and Maintenance:
- Coordinate and schedule any remedial activities required on units, allocating to appropriate engineers/suppliers together with the purchasing of associated goods, recorded through a work order log.
- Ensuring all maintenance is carried out to schedule, providing timely updates to Clinical Staff/Contract Managers as required
- Produce monthly reports of causes and corrective action data
- Maintain regular contact with suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and resolve problems
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, reports and price lists
- Collating monthly and quarterly governance report data, supporting in the generation of content and documentation as required.
- Assist in ensuring compliance to the Care Quality Commission/ISO standards.
- Update intranet with relevant documents, announcements and communications, as required.
- Support in all areas of business administration, collaborating with colleagues to improve and modernise processes and procedures.
- Be first point of contact for all fleet related maintenance requests from clinical staff, dealing effectively and efficiently with each interaction.
- Provide ad-hoc support in terms of meeting minutes and actions, as requested.
- Comply with the Data Protection Policy and new legislation for GDPR.
- Attend meetings as required.
All duties will be conducted in accordance with the relevant legislations and policies, including but not limited to Health and Safety at Work Act, C.O.S.H.H., Manual Handling, Infection Control, and Data Protection.
Work safely and efficiently in accordance with the requirements of HaSAWA.
- Have good interpersonal and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Can build good relationships with all levels of staff in all departments, to provide an excellent level of service.
- The ability to remain calm, positive and effective under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills with experience of managing data bases, and advanced Word and Excel skills.
- An enquiring/inquisitive nature, and ability to dig deeper into requests to gain understanding.
- Able to prioritise, and have excellent time management skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated and experienced in managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to work pro-actively and without regular supervision.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Organised, methodical with a high level of attention to detail.
- Completer finisher.
- Team worker with the ability to establish good working relationships with a wide range of colleagues and external customers/suppliers.
- Knowledge of Quality Management functions and Quality Standards, ie ISO9001 preferred.
- Holds a driving licence and prepared to undertake occasional journeys on Company business, inc. holiday/sickness cover in either location.
- Flexibility to work additional hours and at different site when required.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- A strong commitment to the high standards and ethos of the department and to the vision and values of our Client.
Up to £23k annual basic salary (pro rata) | Mon-Fri 8:00-4:00 | Administration | Procurement | Supportive Team | Hardworking | Flexible | Eye for Detail | Great Character | Transferable Skills
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.