Our Client; The Colchester Business Enterprise Agency (Colbea) is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to supporting business. Colbea delivers over 1,000 training and advice sessions every year, so it’s fair to say that they know what we’re talking about! They are looking for a like-minded individual to join their team as a Client Customer Care Co-ordinator.
Client Customer Care Co-ordinator
£16k p.a | Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm | Across 2 Colchester Sites | Front desk | Admin
Reporting to the Operations & Partnership Manager, the Client Customer Care Co-ordinator is responsible for providing a front desk customer experience and ensuring Colbea’s business centres reception, training and meeting rooms are manned and managed in a friendly and efficient manner. As well as being responsible for maintaining and improving Colbea’s front desk administration function
Duties (include but are not limited to):
To work as part of the Colbea team to ensure the smooth administration of the Colchester Business Enterprise Agency in its daily activities which includes:
- Receiving visitors into the Business Centres and directing them to their appropriate destination.
- Acting as first point of liaison for general enquiries from Colbea clients and tenants of the Business Centre.
- Learning how to identify clients’ needs at the enquiry stage and pass onto the appropriate person by creating LEADS and TASKS on the organisations CRM or actioning as appropriate.
- Booking appointments for the Business Advisors using the CRM.
- Managing bookings for Meeting rooms, Training rooms; taking payments as needed and liaising with the Business & Finance Co-ordinator regarding invoicing.
- Helping with data inputting of Colbea clients details onto the CRM and reports as needed.
- Responsible for keeping reception presentable and tidy for Colbea and clients.
- Answering telephone calls and passing on messages as appropriate.
- Accepting, sorting and distributing post to the tenants and preparing Colbea and the tenants post ready for collection by 4.00pm each day.
- To support Colbea’s Social Media presence as needed.
- Ad hoc project work for Colbea as needed.
- Working with the team to continuously improve Colbea’s customer care experience and administration function
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of front desk and customer care
- Demonstrated administrative skills including ability to prioritize work to meet strict deadlines.
- Understanding of how the Data Protection Act applies to work
- Demonstrated IT skills, including MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- Works on own initiative but can also adhere to procedures and systems
- Ability to multitask and deal with a busy front desk in a calm manner.
- Personally credible, with a friendly demeanor that generates the trust and confidence of customers and colleagues.
Bonus Structure | Westfield Health Cashback Plan
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.