'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our client is a newly formed digital marketing agency specialising in marketing technology and property companies, and are based in Colchester, Essex. This role is for a creative, hardworking individual to join them as their first employee as a Creative Marketing Executive.
Initially working on the social media strategy for two small businesses, the role will grow to managing the client base of several companies over time. Focussed on creative marketing (leaflets, graphics, images) and social media, this role is ideal for a creative individual looking to get into, or experienced in creative digital marketing.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Understanding the brand guidelines of clients
- Working with clients to build, and execute a marketing strategy effectively
- Social media and website creation
- Online and offline creation of marketing material
- Using analytics and reporting function to ensure activities are providing excellent results
- Liaising regularly with clients to update on the progress and successes of results
- A degree (or similar) in marketing or graphic design is desired OR 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing (including image manipulation/design)
- A hard-working attitude with the ability to self-motivate when working alone
- Outside-the-box creative thinker
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous experience working with clients or customers essential
£17-22k Basic Salary (Negotiable DOE) | Mon-Fri 9-5 | Colchester | Newly Formed Agency Specialising in Property & Technology Marketing | Designing Standout Pictures, Social Media Posts, Leaflets and Graphics | Digital Marketing
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.