'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our client is a supplier of construction products based in Harwich, Essex who are proud of their excellence in customer service and diverse product range. They are going through a period of growth and have an exciting opportunity for an E-Commerce Manager to join them, supporting the growth of, and growing with the company long term.
As an E-Commerce Manager you have the role and responsibility of looking after the website that focuses on selling of products. There will be a strong emphasis on lead generation and conversion through creative SEO, PPC, product specification and content creation and other marketing techniques.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Managing an eCommerce platform (mainly magento), updating product information ensuring they are fully optimised for search engines
- Processing internal and external client PPC audits.
- Setting and effectively managing paid media campaigns: Google Ads, Bing ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter.
- Establishing targets and managing budgets
- You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures
- Analysing analytics and feeding back advice (this is an important part of the role)
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve PPC services.
- Manage Feefo and other review platform responses.
- Maximising new product ranges and monitoring
- You will work closely with the sales team: by helping to form proposals, auditing internal and external accounts, helping with development of the business to outside clients
- Have good knowledge of online eCommerce platforms (mainly magento) and be able to implement changes.
- The ideal candidate will have 2years’ experience of managing Google Ads accounts as well as using Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Have a good understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches) and be able to communicate strategies to clients effectively.
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Analytics, CRO
- Be Google Ads and Analytics qualified
- Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies. Candidates need to be methodical and record their actions carefully.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills are also required for this role
- Proficiency with advanced Google features, such as display, advanced bidding strategies, shopping campaigns
- Front End Website Content management
Basic Salary £25-32k (Negotiable DOE) | Mon to Fri 8-5 | Harwich | Small, Growing, Progressive Business | Opportunity to Grow the Website & Make the Role Your Own | Managing E-Commerce Magento Website, PPC, SEO, Content Creation, Mail Chimp Campaigns, Google Analytics, Reviews | Experienced in E-Commerce & Marketing | Driven, Creative, Outside-the-Box Thinker
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.