Our client is a Care Provider based in North London, who specialise in providing individuals with care in their own home, they are extremely passionate about quality care and aim to be the UK’s leading Live-in Care Provider. They are looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to join them as a Franchise Development Specialist to support the franchises and business growth in the South of England
This opportunity is to support the growth and development of the franchises of our national homecare client by working closely with the franchise partners, supporting their development and working to bring in new business opportunities, as well as further potential franchisees.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Setting and successfully delivering sales targets with their cluster of Franchise Partners.
- Following the sales opportunities to include negotiating and interfacing with potential Franchisee members within the assigned territory.
- Providing prospective franchisees with product information including territory availability, training, support, marketing, branding and costs.
- Conducting, organizing and supervising training for new Franchisees.
- Brand ambassador for all group brands.
- Executes monthly and yearly sales objectives with regular tracking and progress reports.
- Works closely with the whole Sales and Operational team on strategic initiatives to achieve goals.
- Build awareness in respective territories for represented brand.
- Provide tools to assist in achieving goal.
- 3 years plus Sales / Business Development experience
- Strong knowledge of the Home Care or Healthcare sector
- Knowledge of franchise businesses
- Strong people-management / ability to build strong working relationships
£25-28k Basic Salary DOE | £33-36k OTE | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 | Company Car, Phone & Laptop | High-Values, Growing Company | Healthcare & Sales Experience Preferred | Quality Care Provider
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.