'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our client is the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency in Essex based in Colchester. They are extremely passionate about their unique brand focussed on providing an exceptional service to their clients. They are looking for an Experienced Agency Marketer to join the Team as Head of Campaign Delivery. This is a fluid role, moving into the Chief Operating Officer Role within 2 years of employment (upon targets being met).
Our client requires this management role to bring together the excellent work that the campaign managers are doing. Ultimately the successful candidate will have a team of account managers, and be accountable for every single campaign within the business which includes, SEO, PPC, Paid and Organic Social, Email Marketing and Web Design.
Our client is a ‘Risk-Free Marketing Agency’, which states that if campaigns do not work, then they pay the money back to the client. It is the role of the Head of Campaign Delivery to ensure that every campaign that comes through the door is a success.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Devise B2C / B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers for clients. Writing the digital strategy and using the account managers to execute.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external staff who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs to the Directors.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and be the person to sign off campaigns.
- A professional marketing qualification, such as the Diploma in Professional Marketing or the Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics experience
- 4 years (minimum) agency experience preferred (inhouse marketers will be considered)
- Leadership skills and experiences preferred
- Project management and numerical skills are essential
- 3 years’ experience working with clients essential
Basic Salary up to £30k (DOE) | Tiptree | Bonus Available on Company Performance | Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30 | Family feel, driven, dynamic team | Excellent bonus structure for all employees | Defining a Strategy in a B2B Market for Online Lead Generation| Marketing Agency Account Management | Leading a Team | Business Strategy | PPS, SEO, Website Design
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.