‘Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do’
Our client is the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency in Essex based in Colchester. They are extremely passionate about their unique brand focussed on providing an exceptional service to their clients. They are looking for a like-minded, dynamic individual to grab this opportunity by the horns and join their team as a Digital Marketing Manager driving fresh leads into the business using a number of different digital channels
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and developing both the company brand and personal brand of the Commercial Director. Offering flexibility, they will also be looking for a flexible individual who will be based in the office but go out accompanied to regular events.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Content creation and marketing management of the agency brand
- Supporting the development of the personal brand of the Commercial Director
- Travelling to various events with the Commercial Director, filming, editing and publishing follow up content
- Supporting the development of webinars, a podcast, a YouTube channel
- Working with 2 apprentices to effectively market the services of the agency
- Occasionally support client marketing
- Website development of the agency
- Regular reporting on analytics and marketing insights
- Working within budget inline with company strategy
The ideal applicant will possess:
- Strong analytical skills including experience in Google Analytics, Adobe Suite and Excel
- An understanding of PPC and display marketing, paid social media marketing and affiliate marketing to keep up with SEO, PPC and SEM trends.
- A track record of developing and delivering websites
- Experience planning and delivering digital marketing strategies
- Possesses a strong understanding in using audience insights and digital user experience, to define accessible content to a range of audiences
- Content creation and delivery experience, particularly in video
- Confident in your ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Collaborative team worker
- Effective communicator
Salary is negotiable DOE | Mon-Fri 9-5 | Family feel, driven, dynamic team | Excellent bonus structure for all employees | Marketing management of the agency brand and personal brand of the Commercial Director | Attending and presenting at marketing training events | Podcasts, YouTube Channel, Webinars, Content Creation | Driven, hardworking individual who is naturally a doer who gets involved with all aspects of a business
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.