‘Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do’
Our Client is a Mortgage Company in Colchester, who are passionate about providing a great company culture for their staff. They are a growing, hungry, dynamic business and are looking for passionate individuals, willing to go the extra mile, to grow with them for the long-term.
If you are someone up for a challenge and willing to put in a shift, working hard to ensure sales target are smashed, doing all you can to maximise opportunities, providing a high-quality service throughout then this could be the role for you. Joining a dynamic, hardworking team of experts can be a challenge, but for those willing to work hard; substantial bonus opportunities are on offer for this organisation passionate about their staff’s welfare.
- Providing quality mortgage advice to clients
- Working with existing clients to identify further best products and services
- Tailoring financial services to meet a client’s needs
- Working towards targets and KPIs in accordance with company’s compliance process
- Finalising cases and administering paperwork to set deadlines
- Working in accordance with industry legislation
- Promoting the company ethos in all areas of work
- CeMAP qualified – essential
- Experience in either a mortgage/financial advisory role OR fast-paced sales is essential
- Willingness to work hard for achievements and provide flexibility for working hours to hit targets
- IT competent, professional communication skills
- Clean driving licence preferred but not essential
£25k basic salary (varying to £30k depending on performance) | £50k Realistic OTE (Uncapped) | 5 Days a week Mon-Sat rota (9-6) | Colchester | Excellent Staff Benefits (including childcare vouchers, death in service, discounts, cycle to work) | Fast-Paced, Successful Company Culture | CeMAP Qualified | Mortgage or Sales Experience
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.