‘Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do’
Our client is a growing, culture-changing Mortgage and Property company based in Bramford, Ipswich. They are passionate about providing a tailored, personal service to meet their customers house sale or mortgage needs. A one of a kind, close-knit feel company looking for an individual who desires a long-term, rewarding role where personal development and growth is achieved through a hard-working, honest approach.
An exciting, varied opportunity has become available in the Estate Agency arm of this growing, family feel business looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals to join their team long-term.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Progressing sales from ‘offer agreed’ to ‘completion’
- Guide clients throughout the sales progress
- Provide excellent customer service
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and customers
- Work to milestones and deadlines
- Overcome challenges throughout the sales process
- Re negotiate sales when required
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
- 3 years transferable experience (preferably in financial services, estate agency or sales)
- Driving licence
- Dynamic communicator with excellent negotiation skills
- High-level of accuracy and a keen eye-for-detail
- Competent computer skills
£16-25k Basic Salary (Negotiable DOE) | Commission Opportunities Available | Mon-Sat (5 days a week) 9-5:30 | Growing, family feel team passionate about quality service | Hardworking, consultative negotiation skills, good communicator, outside the box thinker | Estate agency duties to be decided based on successful candidates skillset – being a mixture of valuing, progressing, viewings etc.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.