'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our client is a dedicated team of joiners specialising in bespoke, hand-crafted home solutions, including kitchens, built-in bedroom furniture, storage and staircases based from their workshop in Manningtree, Essex. Passionate about creating unique, stand-out quality products, they are looking for a like-minded individual to join their team as a Sales & Design Executive, to expand their bespoke offering, providing completely original, tailored solutions to potential customers across Ipswich and Colchester.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for some to join this growing business as they offer this new service to their customers. From using CAD to design bespoke kitchens, bathrooms and furniture, to selling the service to potential customers and businesses.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Using CAD and working to customer briefs to design tailored furniture and kitchen and bathrooms
- Visiting clients property to collate a design brief to then propose to them
- Liaising regularly with the customer to update them on progress
- Managing the company’s social media strategy and raising the brand awareness across platforms
- Cold-calling to competitors to offer a combined, sub-contracted solution
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure order requirements are fulfilled
- Experienced CAD Design (essential), preferably designing kitchens/bathrooms or furniture
- Sales/account management/marketing experience desired
- Open-minded, confident individual with a high-standard of work
- Willing to go the extra mile for the customer (and company) to build on the company’s flourishing reputation
- An honest and loyal individual with a positive attitude to work
£20-25k Basic Salary (DOE) | Manningtree | Mon-Fri 9-5 | CAD Design | Furniture, Kitchens, Bathrooms | Sales & Marketing Duties | Open-Minded, Experienced, Adaptable Individual
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.