‘Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do’
Our client is a family-run, school photography business based in Manningtree, Essex who are passionate about providing a quality service. They specialise in school photography and believe that providing a professional service is key to their success and are looking for a like-minded individual to join their team as a School Liaison Officer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join the company as a School Liaison Officer. The opportunity is ideal for a confident Administrator with strong accuracy skills and a keen eye for detail. Due to regularly liaising with schools the person would also need to be a confident communicator. Due to the nature of the business the working days vary depending on busy periods.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Confirming photographic bookings with schools
- Ensuring the correct information is passed to schools regarding pupil photographs
- Diary management, ensuring all appointments are well prepared for to support the photographers
- Regular liaison with schools via email and phone
- Organising and printing data tickets
- Admin support (email and telephone)
- Purchasing SIMs and Capita license files
- WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE DOGS IN THE OFFICE
- Excellent communication verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Excel database
- Good time & stress management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Be able to work well in a team
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Own transport (due to location of office)
£12,500 (actual salary, not pro-rata) | Manningtree (remote location) | 2-5 Mon-Fri days per week (depending on busy periods) | 8:30-5 (45 min lunch break) | Mostly term-time | Small, family run business | Administrative/Customer Service | Extremely Accurate/Attention to Detail | Confident Communicator
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.