Telecoms Installation Engineer
'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do'
Our Client is a wireless solutions provider and wireless internet service provider based near Kelvedon, Essex, serving clients all over the UK. They serve both homes and businesses with internet access, using microwave radio technology to deliver solutions as well as design and build WiFi networks. Proud of their values of Credibility, Reliability, Fairness, Opportunistic, Flexibility and Creativity they are looking for a like-minded individual to join their growing team as a Telecoms Installation Engineer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join the company as a Telecoms Installation Engineer. This role is to work within the engineering team and is the perfect role for a technically skilled individual looking to join a growing, dynamic organisation.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Reporting to the service delivery manager, the successful telecoms installation engineer will be responsible for testing, fault finding and rectify faults on customer sites
- Terminate data cables (copper/fibre)
- Conduct site surveys and provide accurate and prompt reporting
- Installation, programming and commission of radio equipment
- Install radio mounting equipment on various surfaces
- Record daily tasks, to comply with their project managers reporting
- Obtain customer acceptance and sign off reports upon successful surveys and installations.
- Ability to work in a team or alone.
£25-35k Basic Salary (DOE) | Kelvedon (nr Colchester) | Mon-Fri 8:45-5:15 (variable slightly) | Occasional on-call weekend responsibilities (rota) | Regular UK wide travel (regularly away 2-nights per week) | Overtime/Time-in-lieu | Company uniform, company vehicle, exceptional training & personal development, company pension contribution | Growing, innovative, quality-focussed team | Skilled, problem solving Engineer
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.