'Your long-term employment aims are at the heart of what we do' - Lighthouse Personnel Ltd
Our client is a manufacturer based in Harwich who are passionate about their reputation throughout the industry. This helps them to provide their customers with a more personalised experience. They are one of the few remaining true British manufacturers of their product. They are looking for a driven individual to join their team as a Trainee Business Development Representative.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join this growing company as a Trainee Business Development Representative. Working as the link between the Commercial Manager and Marketing Executive, this role will play a key part in the growth, and success, of the sales department, supporting the company to win more new business opportunities.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Following up on inbound leads
- Monitoring users of website and consultatively contacting them
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries
- Making outbound calls (cold and warm) to potential clients (nationally and internationally)
- Discussing quotations with clients
- Forwarding on accurate, relevant quotation information to line manager
- Researching and generating potential leads
- Maintaining a strong social media presence (particularly on LinkedIn)
- Managing the website live chat function (in time)
- Accurately updating the company CRM system (HubSpot)
- Using a consultative approach and questioning techniques to close sales opportunities
- Following up with clients post-sale to obtain feedback and potential reviews, cross-selling where necessary
- Working towards KPIs in a timely and consistent manner
- No experience necessary (Trainee role)
- Desire to work in a consultative sales position with the opportunity for growth, based on hard work and collaborative working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, patient relationship building skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Office packages and other various computer software
- Determination, hunger to win business, ability to think outside the box and identify potential new business opportunities
- Creative, regular user of social media
£14-18k Basic Salary (DOE) | Mon-Thurs 8:30-5 (Fri 8:30-4) | Further Performance Incentives | Growing, Family-Run Business | Following up Enquiries, Updating Database, Engaging with Clients | Determination, Patience, Confidence | Communication, Marketing, Sales
LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD ARE A RECRUITMENT AGENCY WORKING ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
If you are interested in the role and have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01206 984042 to speak to one of our team members confidentially.